- New ‘magic patch’ claims to give you abs like Jessica Ennis – without all that exhausting exercise (but does it work?)
- Olympic athletes love Kinesio tape, but does it work?
- Church slammed for selling blackcurrant cordial and olive oil drink as a ‘miracle cure’ for cancer and HIV
- Two Rivers Lawsuit Claims Sacker Violates Customer’s Religious Freedom
- Mississippi Conservative Calls For Putting Gay People To Death On Facebook Page
- Three-year-old Malaysian girl killed in suspected exorcism ritual
- ‘Sex assault’ preacher set for twisted Irish tour
- Serbian Priest Kills Drug Addict
- Pat Robertson Blames Atheists And Those Who Hate God For Wisconsin Temple Shooting
- Christian tells woman to “keep your pu**y clean” because he plans to rape her
- This 1880s anti-masturbation armor = the ultimate codpiece for your retro Iron Man costume
Thanks to Hemant Mehta – The Friendly Atheist
- Christian Pastor Knows Exactly Why Those Tornadoes Devastated Indiana
- Rush Limbaugh wrong about ‘inhuman’ LRA, says victim
- Iraqi teens stoned to death for wearing ’emo’ clothes
- ‘Honor killings’ require tougher laws, say Iraqi women
- Baby Dies From Herpes After Controversial Circumcision Ritual, Report Says
- Legislature passes bill to let schools drop sex education
Visit our Website at https://dissonancepod.com for all the links.
Notes for week 1/ 07/ 12
Santorum’s wife’s abortion was different, you see, Santorum wants to impose ‘Judeo-Christian Sharia’, Santorum: No One Has Ever Died Because They Didn’t Have Health Care, Santorum Joins Bachmann, Pledges to Ban Porn, Same-Sex Marriages, Surging Santorum Would Annul All Same-Sex Marriages, Santorum singles out Blacks for entitlement reform, Gingrich defends food stamp comment, And God Said to Pat Robertson…, North Carolina Public School That Offered Bibles to Kids Refuses to Accept Pagan Books, Federal Government Wastes $666,000 To Study the Effectiveness of Praying Away AIDS, Obama Signs Defense Authorization Bill, 15-Year-Old Boy Murdered For “Being a Witch” , ACLU Demands W. Virginia County Stop Funding Annual ‘Jesus Fest’ Event, NEWT SAYS THERE’S INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE FOR CLIMATE CHANGE, CITING HIS EXPERTISE AS ‘AN AMATEUR PALEONTOLOGIST’
This week’s show covers September 19 – 26.
Criminals in Alabama can go to church instead of jail.
Bad call by an atheist.
Pledge of Allegiance petition to take Under God out. Bill O’reilly threatens to quit. President Obama will make guns illegal. Rick Perry and the crazy people who work for him. Syrian girl mutilated. Troy Davis is executed. Ann Coulter is a jackass. Audience boo’s a gay soldier. A teen contributor to “It Gets Better” kills himself. Excommunicated gay Mormon kills himself.
Clips Used: Patton Oswalt, 700 club, Jail or Church, Fox News, The Simpsons, Entertainment Tonight, Lou Reed, Jesus Camp and Blue Suade Hooked on a Feeling, News World.