Stories from the Week
Stories from the week
“i had a dream were I was being chased by some menace that I believe to be military police. at some point I they caught up to me and tackled me to the ground and held me down. one of them took out a knife and started carving a word on the back of my neck. it was the word happiness”
Tom: This is an Alex Jones rape fantasy
“Alright, so I had a doozy of a dream last night. After scoring some weed at my old HS, that wasn’t really my old HS, I was walking home in the snow when the night sky was filled with spinning UFOs, all alight and humming melodically. Some celestial beings transported down…
And we went sledding down hill. One of the beings, in female human form, got badly injured from sliding into a tree. We took her to my old church basement, where a preteen dance party was underway, where she changed into her true form. A 2-headed octopus creature. Then I woke.”
Tom: This dream is about your mother. You want to fuck your mother. You need help.
I once dreamt about two bread sticks after eating bread sticks and two bread sticks is 11 so I pretty much predicted September 11……. sorry I would have warned you guys but it happened in 2010.
Tom: This is also am Alex Jones rape fantasy
Cecil and Tom phone resident Jew, Eli Bosnick, for interpreter services, as well as discuss assorted nutters Bryan Fischer, Jim Bakker, and Joseph Farah.
Stories covered in this episode:
- Right-Wing Outlet: Donald Trump May Be A Messiah
- Bryan Fischer Says ‘There’s No Question’ That Hillary Clinton ‘Has Opened Her Life Up To Demonic Influence’
- God Tells Jim Bakker Not To Believe The Polls Showing Trump Losing
- Trump To Attend Ohio Pastors’ Meeting Hosted By Tsunami-Stopping Prophet
- Bryan Fischer Decries Name-Calling, One Day After Calling LGBT Activists ‘Bigots’ And ‘Haters’
- Joseph Farah: Hillary Clinton’s Election Will Lead To God’s Judgment On America